Jonathan Grosvenor received an MA from Oxford University, specialising in Philosophy, Politics and Economics. He joined what was then Peat Marwick Mitchell, which became KPMG, qualifying as Chartered Accountant. He served for 13 years in the British Army, 10 as an officer. Since 1988 he has founded, built up and sold a succession of Publishing businesses. Over the years he has held posts with various charitable bodies and trusts and was involved with Oxford City Football Club (Past-President) and Rotary Club of Oxford (Past-President).
- Scientists in Schools at Abingdon School on 27 November receives great feedback!
- Bioengineering: Doing without donors
- Energy transitions
- Regenerative medicine
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Carbon is not the enemy
- The hostile ocean that slowed climate change
- Multiple sclerosis
- A new global research agenda for food